Menu

Thread Painting with Style

$28.95
Autograph to:
(Max 25 Characters)
Options:
Thread Painting with Style
The only place to buy an autographed copy!!

In this comprehensive reference guide, Nancy shows you how to thread paint with style.  This highly detailed instructional book walks you through thread, supplies, stitches, methods shading, blending, highlighting, sketching and distortion and includes a very useful trouble shooting section.  This ultimate thread painting techniques book concludes with six projects so you can practice everything you need to know about thread paint and thread sketching.

Note: If you want your book autographed, enter your name or a friend's name in the box just above the "Add to Cart" button.

Options

• Circle Quilt Background Fabric:  $20

Want to save some time and money?  Then purchase all of the background fabrics for the Thread Painting with Style projects.  Each is custom printed from the original painting.  (For those who purchase the fabric, click here for quilting instructions)

• Searching for Butterflies Background Fabric:  $15

• Houses and Barns:  $3
    (only needed if you are creating your own background fabric)

Appliqueing your own background fabric to go with the instructions for the four circle quilts?  Save yourself some time and money by purchasing the houses and barns already custom painted for you.  All you have to do is attach fusible web and they will be ready to adhere to the background fabric.

• Stabilizer Kit for four circle quilts:  $18.95
    (Does not include fabric)

This Stabilizer kitkit contains the two different type stabilizers and tulle I use in my thread painting projects and is intended to give you a cost effective way to start your thread painting adventure.

Kit includes:

• 20" x 54" piece of OESD Aqua Mesh water soluble stabilizer backing
  • 24"  x 36" piece of Superior 4X Dissolve (water soluble stabilizer film)
  • (10) pieces of 12" x 12" of gray tulle

• 6" wooden embroidery hoop:  $9.50

6" wooden embroidery hoop

• Spool of 60 weight bobbin thread: $7.50
    60 weight bobbin thread

Customer Reviews

Overall:
Reviewed by Anne, 06/23/2011

I bought the book because it would be like having you in my sewing room - thank you. I loved being able to see a part of the book before purchase.