Menu

A Cost Effective Stabilizer Kit to Start your Thread Painting/Sketching Adventure

$18.95
Options:

A Cost Effective Stabilizer Kit to Start your Thread Painting/Sketching Adventure

This Stabilizer Kit is the basis for your startup kit. The stabilizer kit contains two different type stabilizers and tulle I use in my thread painting/sketching projects and is intended to give you a cost effective way to start your thread painting/thread sketching adventure. Compatable with most of my wall hanging patterns.

The Stabilizer Kit includes: (does not include any fabric or pattern)

• 20" x 54" piece of OESD Aqua Mesh water soluble stabilizer backing
  • 24” x 36” piece of Superior 4X Dissolve (water soluble stabilizer film)
  • (10) pieces of 12” x 12” gray tulle

If you don't already have them, add any or all the following items to complete your kit and save 10%-20% over purchasing these items separately!

Options

In case you don't already own these items

(To add these options use checkboxes above the "Add to Cart" button)

• 6" Machine Embroidery Hoop $8.50 ($2 savings)

This 6" hoop is very sturdy, has a strong easy to tighten screw assembly and its sides are only ¼” high for ease in moving the hoop underneath the pressure foot.  This size hoop helps to keep the thread design stable. 

• Superior 60 Weight Bottom Line Thread $6.75

The Bottom Line thread is 60 weight polyester thread and runs very smoothly in the bobbin with no pesky lint.  Plus the thinness of the thread helps keep the thread from building up on the back of the thread design.

• Thread Painting with Style $26.00

A "must have" book for anyone interested in getting on the fast track to thread painting and sketching!! View Sample Pages Here!

Customer Reviews

Overall:
Reviewed by Elizabeth M., 06/23/2011

I did not know anything about stabilizers and it was great having all the stabilizers I needed in one kit.

Reviewed by Babs L., 06/09/2011

An expensive way to find out the supplies I need for thread painting. Plus Nancy gives a list of what items are included in the kit so that I am informed on what to purchase for other projects.